Infrastructure Options (Pty)Ltd, established in November 2012 and based in Johannesburg:
- has nationally and internationally recognised in-house specialist experience in: -
- the development and implementation of construction procurement systems including targeted procurement procedures
- the development and implementation of supply chain management systems for the delivery and maintenance of infrastructure
- procurement, contracting and targeting strategies
- labour intensive construction methods, labour based technologies and community based construction systems
- the drafting of technical regulations and international, national and bespoke standards
- the development and standardisation of construction procurement documents
- aspects of construction industry development
- the delivery of infrastructure
- the implementation of South African National Building Regulations;
- is able to provide expert presentations and workshops on many aspects of construction procurement and delivery management including various forms of contract
Infrastructure Options specialises in exposing clients to the available options and enabling them to make informed choices to improve outcomes in the delivery of their infrastructure.
Infrastructure Options has a network of specialist consultants who are able to support and enhance the services that the company provides.